Technical expertise of food pumps and equipment
You want to understand and analyze the failure or recurrent breakdown of a pump, an equipment, an accessory or a spare part? You would like an expertise service remotely, on your site or in our service center?
WHAT IS THE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE OF PCM PUMP AND EQUIPMENT?
The use of a technical expertise takes place in several cases:
- When specific defects are highlighted after an installation audit: leakage, heating, vibration, cavitation....
- When we need to analyze the operating conditions of a pump, an equipment or an accessory in its process,
- When searching and analyzing the causes of premature wear or breakage of parts: connecting rod breakage, material tear-off, dechroming, vulcanization, ...
WHY REALIZING AN EXPERTISE OF MY FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPEMENT?
This service allows:
- to benefit from a professional analysis with efficient control materials
- to have technical experts available quickly, remotely or on site
- to get a complete report of the study of the causes of failure with useful and sustainable recommendations
- to find a reliable solution
HOW THE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE OF FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORKS?
- Detecting a recurring failure or breakdown:
- First case: I contact PCM in order to set up a technical expertise according to my needs.
- Second case: following an installation audit or a maintenance of your equipment, our technicians inform you of the failures identified to perform a technical expertise (if you want).
- A protocol will then be set up to define the best mode of intervention with a simple and detailed offer: on site, remotely or in PCM production area.
- Technical expertise: our experts perform an in-depth analysis of your equipment, accessory or spare part.
- A detailed report is written at the end of the intervention including:
- a complete analysis of the causes of failure,
- recommendations for reliability and improvement.
You can directly contact our sales engineers and our service business managers to set up this service according to your needs by clicking here. PCM also offers a fluid testing service. To learn more, click here.