Technical expertise of food pumps and equipment
You want to understand and analyze the failure or recurrent breakdown of a pump, an equipment, an accessory or a spare part? You would like an expertise service remotely, on your site or in our service center?
WHAT IS THE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE OF PCM PUMP AND EQUIPMENT?
The use of a technical expertise takes place in several cases:
- When specific defects are highlighted after an installation audit: leakage, heating, vibration, cavitation....
- When we need to analyze the operating conditions of a pump, an equipment or an accessory in its process,
- When searching for and analyzing the causes of premature wear or breakage of parts: connecting rod breakage, material tear-off, dechroming, vulcanization, ...
WHY REALIZE AN EXPERTISE OF MY FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPEMENT?
This service allows:
- to benefit from a professional analysis with efficient control materials
- to have technical experts available quickly, remotely or on site
- to get a complete report of the study of the causes of failure with useful and sustainable recommendations
- find a reliable solution
Click here to download our documentation on our parts expertise service.
HOW THE TECHNICAL EXPERTISE OF FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORK?
- Detecting a recurring failure or breakdown:
First case: I contact PCM in order to set up a technical expertise according to my needs.
Second case: following an installation audit or a maintenance of your equipment, our technicians inform you of the failures identified to perform a technical expertise (if you want).
- A protocol will then be set up to define the best mode of intervention with a simple and detailed offer: on site, remotely or in PCM production area.
- Technical expertise: our experts perform an in-depth analysis of your equipment, accessory or spare part.
- A detailed report is written at the end of the intervention including:
- a complete analysis of the causes of failure,
- recommendations for reliability and improvement.
You can directly contact our sales engineers and our service business managers to set up this service according to your needs. PCM also offers a fluid testing service. To learn more, click here.
Contact our food pumps and equipment experts by clicking here.