Testing services for food products
Are you looking for comprehensive support to test your food products with our systems? Do you want to validate the pumping capacities, the dosage and the sediment of your products?
WHAT IS THE PRODUCT TESTING SERVICE?
This service allows you to get a test on your food products with our custom PCM systems. Available on site or at the PCM plant, our experts adapt the test to the needs defined by the customer.
WHY GET A PRODUCT TESTS WITH FOOD SYSTEMS?
This service allows:
- to establish the pumping capacities of your products
- to approve the dosage tests
- to validate the quality of the sediment
- to suggest a system on an industrial scale
- to have a manufacturer's operating commitment
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PCM PRODUCT TESTS?
Product tests consists of:
- a study of your products with:
- the creation of a custom system on an industrial scale,
- the validation of customer needs in accordance with the tests.
- a technical partnership with a team of experts by your side, to test and validate the best solutions for the transfer, the dosage and the sediment of your products.
- a test management up to the installation, commissioning and operational maintenance of food systems.
HOW ARE THE PRODUCT TESTING GOING WITH FOOD SYSTEM IN THE PRODUCTION AREA?
- If internal testing are possible according to the process, the customer can send their products to PCM, if they want. The test equipment of our teams is adapted to different types of products.
- After receipt, the customer can:
- come to the PCM production area located in Champtocé-sur-Loire for a demonstration of the product tests,
- in the case travel is not possible, view the tests carried out (video provided by PCM).
- Once the tests with the PCM systems are completed, a detailed report is shared to the customer with the proposal for a custom system.
HOW ARE THE PRODUCT TESTING GOING WITH FOOD SYSTEM ON THE CUSTOMER SITE?
- Before coming to the site, the PCM experts and the customer discuss about the integration of the equipment on the line. The aim is to fully understand the need and to anticipate the intervention.
- PCM ships the system and the customer integrates it in their line.
- Then, our teams get product testing with the management of test equipments, mechanical integration, etc. A PCM technician come to the customer site to perform the test.
- After the tests, a report is shared to the customer.
WHAT ARE THE FOOD STANDARDS IN THE PCM OFFER?