PCM Dosys™ food piston pump
The Dosys™ pump is made of the association of a patented rotary valve and a piston driven by a brushless electrical linear actuator.
The pump is synchronized by the filling and conditioning machine, giving a very accurate on-demand dosing of non-homogeneous ingredients that may contain solid pieces. Closest to the containers, the PCM Dosys™ food piston pump ensures minimum losses and a maximum of repeatability.
PCM Dosys™ (p.7)
Benefits of the Dosys™ dosing pump
The Dosys™ Pump is the only pump capable of dosing fluids with solid particles with extreme accuracy at high flow rates.
- Respect of solid ingredients (up to 48mm)
- High level of precision/repetability : +/- 0.5 %
- Low ingredient losses
- High versatility & flexibility
- No emulsion, aeration, shearing
- Compliant with FDA / 3A
- Cleaning – Sterilization in Place
- Reliable equipment
- Worldwide References
Performances of the Dosys™ dosing pump
- From 0.05 cc to 2,654 cc per dose
- Up to 80 doses/min for 1 cc doses
- Up to 20 doses/min for 1000 cc doses
- 20 bar maximum pressure for 0.05 to 180 cc per dose
- 4 bar maximum pressure for doses greater than 636 cc