PCM HYFEED hygienic hopper progressing cavity pumps
The PCM force feeding pumps are adapted to your needs for the transfer of viscous and heterogeneous products.
The hygienic PCM HyFeed progressive cavity pump with Moineau™ technology is ideal for transferring highly viscous, heterogeneous with or without particles, pasty or even sticky fluids and bacteriologically sensitive.
This pump is specially adapted to fresh food and cosmetics markets, It has been designed in compliance with food recommendations and requirements to avoid any retention areas and to facilitate cleaning.
Winner of the Hygienic Design Award from the European Hygienic Engineering & Design Group (EHEDG), the PCM HyFeed pump is also CE1935/2004 and FDA certified.
Let's discover the food catalogue by clicking on the link below
Also download the PCM Hyfeed brochure below
Benefits of PCM HYFEED feeding pumps
VERSATILITY AND ROBUSTNESS
• Transfer of various products: heterogeneous or not, fluid or highly viscous, with or without particles, pasty, sticky, fatty...
• For viscosities up to 80 000cp
• Small pump footprint and easy to integrate
HIGHLY HYGIENIC - DESIGN ENSURING FOOD CONTACT SUITABILITY
• Design avoiding retention areas
• Parts in contact with the product are food grade certified (seals, elastomers, ..)
• 316L stainless steel parts: food quality welds, roughness in line with market requirements
• Transmission with flexible titanium rods (without open or covered joints)
Performance of PCM HYFEED PCP feeding pumps
- Pressure : 24 bars [348 psi]
- Flowrate : 52.5 m3/h [231 usgpm]
- Hopper internal dimensions : 263 x 150 mm, 350 x 240 mm, 518 x 349 mm
- Particle size : max. 40 mm