Topping system – PCM Dosytop
PCM Dosytop is the ideal system for coating and applying viscous and/or heterogeneous ingredients to various culinary preparations.
The technology of the PCM dispensing system will be chosen according to the manufacturing process: Dosys™ pumps will be used for discontinuous dispensing while for a continuous process, progressing cavity pumps Moineau™ will be chosen as dosing pumps.
The equipment is completed by nozzles well adapted to the product to be dosed, providing the customer with a fully automated, consistent, reliable and accurate system. In addition, the PCM dispensing station can be equipped with a cleaning system in place, ensuring strict hygiene conditions at each production start or ingredient change.
This product is 3A and FDA certified, guaranteeing compliance with very strict hygiene standards.
A "CUSTOMIZED" SOLUTION
- Can be adapted to the dimensions of your final products in any type of containers and to the topping ingredients
- A PCM Dosys™ or PCM Moineau™ technology meeting the requirements of customer processes (products, cadences, doses, ...) and a topping system adapted to viscous, stringy, heterogeneous coating products
- Consideration of existing installations, machine dimensions, conveyor lengths
DIVERSITY OF PRODUCTS/APPLICATIONS
- Biscuits, cakes - Application of jam, caramel, chocolate,...
- Convenience food - Coating of preparations with sauces, creams, vinaigrettes,...
- Bread, Viennoiserie - Application of mixes of preparations on sandwiches, icing
100% RELIABLE & REPEATABLE
- Dosys ™ technology (see page 7) or Moineau™ technology (see page 6)
- Hygienic design of components
- Cleaning in place of the overall system
Example of realization
PCM DOSYTOP 4 HEADS - Topping of chicken or tuna mix preparation on breads
- Doses from 28 to 60gr/bread [0.06 to 0.13 lbs]- machine cadence: 3500 breads/h
- Manual loading of the customer preparations directly on the hoppers
- Automatic product priming to the conditioning nozzles
- Automatic dose adjustment through recipes management
- Top dosing when the cells detect the presence of bread
- Simultaneous topping of the mix preparation with 4 heads
- Manually vertical and lateral adjustment of conditioning nozzles
- Detection of low tank level for hopper loading or end of production
- Cleaning in place (excluding hoppers) with CIP collector to be positioned at the nozzle outlet
- 2 x 50L [13.2 usgal] loading tanks with covers
- 1 dosing unit equipped with 4 Dosys™ technology pumps
- Brushless actuator enabling automatic recipes management
- 1 topping station with 4 whole way suckback nozzles (diameter: 20 mm [0.79 inch])
- Nozzles and handwheels plate for manual adjustment of nozzle positioning
- 316L stainless steel priming and CIP return collector
- 1 electrical panel
- 1 remote pneumatic box fixed on the dosing frame
- Fixed protective housings and access doors for maintenance with safety switches
PCM DOSYTOP 14 HEADS - Jam topping on rectangular shortbreads
- Product doses: 7gr/biscuit [0.015 lbs]- machine cadence: 450 to 850 biscuits/mn (60 topping/mn max on 14 biscuits rows)
- Product viscosity: from 200 000cpo to 350 000cpo
- Drum unloading (customer product) to the feeding system tank
- The feeding system supplies a transfer pump and limits the incoporation of air into the high viscosity customer preparation. The transfer pump feeds the overall topping system which is equipped with 14 dosing pumps.
- Topping synchronization with the conveyor movement (belt speed)
- The dough pieces are detected by rows. The topping is triggered by the presence of the dough piece.
- Jam topping on 14 dough pieces simultaneously
- Cleaning in place of the overall system (feeding/transfer/topping systems)
- 1 Viscofeeder equipped with a 500L tank [132 usgal] and a feeding pressure controller
- 1 Moineau™ technology transfer pump (integrated into the feeding system)
- 1 316L stainless steel feeding collector with 14 heads
- 1 topping unit including 14 Moineau™ dosing pumps
- 14 nozzles specifically designed for the topping on biscuits
- 1 conveyor tracking system using Brushless technology and detection cells
- 1 CIP return collector equipped with 14 check valves
- CIP equipment: 2 centrifugal pumps for CIP suction/discharge and valve sets