Maintenance training for food pumps and equipment
HOW DOES MAINTENANCE TRAINING WORKS?
PCM offers training personalized to your maintenance needs on your pumps and equipment. Our programs include theoretical and practical training, given by qualified engineers and expert technicians. Training can take place on site, in the workshop or remotely.
Examples of topics covered during pumps training:
- reminder of the hydraulic bases,
- operating principle of PCM pumps,
- presentation of the ranges,
- elastomers and types of sealants,
- failure analysis.
In the workshop, with pumps on the workbench:
- to know the different disassembly / reassembly techniques
- to define the parts to be replaced (rotor, stator...)
PCM also offers a preventive maintenance service to maintain your food equipment. To know more, click here.