QHSE Management System
Our goal is to continuously improve our Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment (QHSE) management systems and processes, and anticipate changes in regulations in order to provide a safe and healthy workplace to our employees and partners.
Our QHSE policy is defined by senior executives and applied according to a three year plan that identifies strategic issues, objectives and the projects to be implemented. The plan is used to establish annual action plans that are implemented within each PCM department.
Our safety record is a key part of who we are and what we stand for as a company. Our safety policy aims to reinforce workplace safety, reduce risks and comply with the standards of the markets we serve. It is also designed to comply with the internationally recognized OHSAS 18001 standard.
Our safety policy requires that we :
- Prevent accidents
- Provide dedicated protection equipment
- Train employees
- Ensure our Management System is documented and understood at all levels in the company
- Ensure that all work is done in compliance with our safety procedures
Culture of continuous improvement
For all aspects of QHSE we foster a culture of continuous improvement through clear communications, assessment and analysis.
- Communications: Employees are kept up to date on the progress of the action plan, the implantation of the QHSE policy and local activities.
- Assessment: Performance indicators are analyzed during Board Review.
- Analysis: General Management regularly audits the QHSE management systems to ensure they up-to-date and adapted to the company’s activities.
- Training: Employees are trained regularly.