Maintenance of food systems
Are you looking to reduce your maintenance costs? Do you want to optimize and secure your food systems?
WHAT IS THE MAINTENANCE OF FOOD SYSTEMS?
This work allows to maintain your systems and thus guarantee optimized operation.
PCM teams work on site and remotely for the maintenance, the expertise and the training.
WHY THE MAINTENANCE OF FOOD SYSTEMS IS IMPORTANT?
These services provide:
- an optimized and secure production of your systems
- a fast access to a team of experts on site or remotely
- extended guarantees
- optimized parts stock and reduced operating costs
- an access to training adapted to your needs
PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SERVICE
HOW IS PERFORMED THE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR FOOD SYSTEM ON SITE?
- First, we perform an expertise of the system in place (on site or remotely).
- Then, the customer received a detailed offer with the parts/components to be changed and the necessary labor time.
- Subsequently, our teams work in accordance with the customer's protocol to carry out preventive maintenance and the start-up tests of the system.
- A new guarantee period is extended and the action report is shared with the customer.
HOW IS PERFORMED THE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR FOOD SYSTEM IN THE PRODUCTION AREA?
Within the PCM service center, our experts work on parts of the food system (maintenance on cylinders, on pumps, on measure...). The steps of the maintenance are the same on-site and in the production area.
Turnkey packages (spare parts, labor and warranty) are pre-established on the components.
HOW YOUR FOOD SYSTEM WORK REMOTELY?
The service includes:
- a remote control with a secure link
- a failure analysis of the food system
- help with failure diagnosis
- possibility of maintenance in augmented reality
HOW IS PERFORMED THE CORRECTIVE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR FOOD SYSTEM?
The PCM teams provide a corrective maintenance service to work quickly and repair your system. It can be on the customer's site or remotely via a secure link (*with customer agreement).
Contact our experts in food systems and pumps by clicking here.
TECHNICAL EXPERTISE SERVICE
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY YOUR FOOD SYSTEMS COMPONENTS HAVE A RECURRENT FAILURE?
When a failure is recognized in the food systems, the process or the sub-assemblies, our PCM teams implement an expertise procedure.
This work allows:
- to understand the causes of the failure and to suggest one or more adapted solutions.
- to get back to an optimal operation and a guarantees of operation.
Examples: pump blocked after a cleaning in place, alarm problem on the display, sudden change in flow rate, etc.
This service can be performed on the customer site or remotely with augmented reality assistance.
Would you like to learn more about the maintenance and the operation of your systems?
PCM teams share their technical expertise during training sessions adapted to your needs. Organized by theme, it take place on site or remotely for maintenance and production staff.
To find out more about our improvement services for food systems, click here.
Contact our experts in food systems by clicking here.