Preventive maintenance for food pumps and equipment
WHAT ARE OUR PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS?
Our interventions are dedicated for level 3 to level 5 maintenance:
- the identification and diagnosis of the equipment,
- the repair
- the renovation of equipment or, the reconstruction if necessary,
- the dimensional checks,
- the tests (on the test bench)
A report for archive and for the monitoring of the material are included in the intervention.
WHAT IS THE AIM OF THE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT?
Our service allows:
- to avoid costly interventions for the corrective maintenance,
- to reduce the downtime of your pumps and equipment,
- to optimize your production costs.
Preventive maintenance takes place on your site or in our Service Center.
HOW THE PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE OF FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORKS?
An audit, an expertise or the conception of a maintenance plan (customer CMMS) determines criteria to take into account. Based on it, PCM offers a preventive maintenance service.
HOW TO MAINTAIN MY PCM FOOD EQUIPMENT?
Do you want to learn more about maintaining your systems?
During training, PCM teams share their technical expertise (level 1 and 2) adapted to your needs. To learn more, click here.
DO YOU NEED TECHNICAL INFORMATION TO PERFORM THE MAINTENANCE OF YOUR FOOD PUMPS?
Hello PCM is an application dedicated to the installation and the maintenance of the PCM equipment. To learn more about this tool, click here.