Installation audit of food pumps and equipment
Are you looking for solutions to improve the performance of your installation of PCM pumps and equipment? Would you like to know how you could optimize your equipment operation and reduce your maintenance costs?
WHAT IS THE PCM AUDIT?
It is a comprehensive study including the verification of the performance of your pumps and equipment and the analysis of their operation. This audit is performed at the customer's site with the material in operation.
WHY CONDUCTING AN INSTALLATION AUDIT?
The service allows:
- to analyze the environment of the materials (process and equipment)
- to identify failures (overpressure, heating, leakage...)
- to understand how the equipment works to establish its lifecycle
- to control the stock of spare parts
- to benefit from an action plan with technical recommendations
HOW THE INSTALLATION AUDIT OF PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORKS?
Our PCM audit service includes a full inspection of your materials with 50 checkpoints to provide all the possible technical and economics recommendations.
STEPS OF THE AUDIT
- A technical analysis
- Analysis of the original specifications in relation to the current specifications by a point-by-point list of the various characteristics on site
- Identification of failures (leaks, cavitation, heating...)
- A detailed study of the stock and the management of spare parts in order to optimize maintenance costs.
- The writing of a detailed report and an action plan (including recommendations) presented to the customers. For example: the maintenance contract.
According to your needs, PCM provides custom service solutions such as component expertise, maintenance contracts, or equipment rentals.
Looking for information on pump installation and maintenance? Click here to learn about the HELLO PCM app.