Installation audit of food pumps and equipment
Looking for solutions to improve the performance of your installation of PCM pumps and equipment? You want to know how you could optimize your equipment operation and reduce your maintenance costs?
WHAT IS THE PCM AUDIT?
It is a comprehensive study including the verification of the performance of your pumps and equipment and theanalysis of their operation. This audit is performed at the customer's site with the material in operation.
WHY CONDUCT AN INSTALLATION AUDIT?
The service allows:
- to analyze the environment of the materials (process and equipment)
- to identify failures (overpressure, heating, leakage...)
- to understand how the equipment works to establish its life cycle
- to control the stock of spare parts
- to benefit from an action plan with technical recommendations
Contact our experts in food pump and equipment by clicking here.
HOW INSTALLATION AUDIT OF PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORKS?
Our PCM audit service includes a full inspection of your materials with 50 checkpoints to provide all the possible technical and economics recommendations.
STEPS OF THE AUDIT
- A technical analysis
Analysis of the original specifications in relation to the current specifications by a point-by-point list of the various characteristics on site
Identification of failures (leaks, cavitation, heating, etc.)
- A detailed study of the stock and the management of spare parts in order to optimize maintenance costs.
- The writing of a detailed report and an action plan (including recommendations) presented to the customers. For example: the maintenance contract.
According to your needs, PCM provides customized service solutions such as component expertise, maintenance contracts, or equipment rentals.
Click here to learn more about our maintenance service.
Looking for information on pump installation and maintenance? Click here to learn about the HELLO PCM app.