Commissioning of food systems
Do you want to ensure the performance of your food systems through on-site or remote commissioning?
WHAT IS THE COMMISSIONING OF FOOD SYSTEMS?
Commissioning is an essential step to guarantee and validate optimal operation of your food system. Our experts performed this technical service in accordance with the functional specifications done at the time of order.
WHY TO CHOOSE THE COMMISSIONING OF FOOD SYSTEMS?
This service allows:
- guarantee a successful start / limit product losses / optimize settings
- choose your commissioning solutions (remote and/or on site)
- establish an agile and flexible support mode with our experts
- validate all settings, measurements and tests of your food equipment
- get an operation training and a maintenance training
PCM also provides a maintenance service. To find out more, click here.
HOW WORK THE COMMISSIONING OF A FOOD SYSTEMS?
- Before commissioning your equipment, PCM checks the compliance of your installations. This service is done in accordance with the customer's needs and the technology of the machine to be commissioned. The aim is to deliver an operational, secure and optimally configured installation. The best support options are determined according to the possibilities (remote or on site): from augmented reality to PCM on site presence, they are several support options adapted to your needs.
- A) Our experts start the food system up
B) At the same time, your technicians and operators are trained on the operation of your equipment.
- Our teams are involved in the commissioning and monitoring of the start-up.
- The customer receives a complete commissioning report.
ON WHICH EQUIPMENT PCM WORK ON?
- Inline injection and dosing system - PCM DOSYFRUIT™
- Sanitary dosing station - PCM DOSING UNIT
- Flavour dosing system with hopper - PCM HOPPER STATION
- Equipment for aromas and other liquid additives - PCM ADDITIVE STATION
- Stuffing system - PCM DOSYFEED AND ADDITIVEFEED
- Topping system – PCM DOSYTOP
- Micro-dosing system for liquid ingredients - PCM ADDITIVEFILL
- All-container filling system – PCM DOSYFILL
Find out more about our pumps and systems by clicking here.
Contact our experts in food systems by clicking here.