Recondition and improve your food pumps and equipment
Would you like to benefit from efficient improvement solutions to reduce your maintenance costs? Are you looking for reconditioning with a controlled lead time, a dedicated pricing and a functional guarantee?
HOW OPTIMIZING YOUR FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENTS?
Our PCM Service Center offer a wide range of services:
- improvement solutions for your pumps and equipment such as the transformation of mechanical gaskets, the installation of special coatings (chromium oxide, tungsten carbide), the optimization and modification of engines ...
- reconditioning solutions such as the reconditioning of mechanical gaskets and rotors.
These 2 services can be made at the same time. PCM teams offer a detailed expertise of the process in order to establish all the feasible solutions on site or in the Service Center.
WHY RECONDITIONNING AND IMPROVING YOUR FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT?
This service allows:
- to benefit from innovative solutions
- to optimize your maintenance costs
- to improve the lifecycle of your materials
- to have dedicated prices with respected deadlines
- to obtain an extended manufacturer’s guarantee
HOW THE RECONDITIONING OF FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORKS?
The reconditioning includes:
- an expertise and a wear control in order to verify the technical feasibility
- the proposal of a quote at 50% of the price of a new rotor
- de-chroming, material refilling if necessary, re-chroming, polishing, supply and assembly of rings, as well as dimensional control
- the reshipment of the reconditioned equipment
The reconditioning includes:
- the cleaning, the disassembly, and the complete expertise for each component
- the proposal of a quote at 20% of the price of a new gasket
- the replacement of seals and springs
- the lapping of the faces with a control of flatness and of the operating dimensions
- the reshipping of the reconditioned equipment
All these operations benefit from a follow-up and an archive. PCM Service Center in Chamtpocé-sur-Loire performed this service.
HOW THE IMPROVEMENT OF FOOD PUMPS AND EQUIPMENT WORKS?
To improve your pumps and equipment, there are several solutions to fight against corrosion, abrasion or both combined: chromium oxide, tungsten carbide....
- Analysis of technical parts and definition of customer needs
- Proposal of a feasibility study. On a used rotor, a coating modification is possible.
- If the improvement is feasible, our teams proceed with pickling, material reloading, specific coating (tungsten carbide, chromium oxide, etc.), polishing and dimensional control
- Shipment of material back to the customer.
1- A feasibility study is proposed on several technical points, namely:
- energy consumption calculations,
- optimization in relation to current standards (IE3, IE4, IE5),
- mechanical and configuration adaptations.
2- A detailed quotation is provided for the improvements.
3- The modifications are then carried out on site or at the PCM Service Center with:
- test after modifications made,
- configuration of the instructions.
4- PCM guarantees the start-up of your equipment. Our teams provide you the technical documentation as well as the nomenclature.
PCM also offers an audit service for pumps and food equipment. To learn more, click here.