Peristaltic Pumps & Hose Pumps
PCM Delasco™ peristaltic pumps are the ideal choice to reduce your maintenance costs. We offer hose pumps (DL, DX, Z, PMA) which are suitable for corrosive, abrasive and fragile products.
Peristaltic & hose pumps principle
Peristaltic pumps are a form of positive displacement pump, which can be used for pumping a wide variety of fluids.
Our pumps use the peristaltic principle, whereby a the deformation and compression of a soft elastomer hose allows fluid to be passed through the system.
We have a wide range of hose pumps, covering a variety of applications. To offer you flexibility, our selection includes high pressure and low pressure pumps. You can also choose between different flow rates, from 200l/h to 65m3/h.
Technical hose pumps advantages
- The hose is the only part of the pump which gets worn, resulting in reduced maintenance costs
- Additionally, the lack of valves and seals means less upkeep is needed
- Self-priming design
- The hose pump can handle corrosive and abrasive products such as slurries and viscous materials
- They can also be used with delicate fluids
- It is also suitable for use with dry matter and solid particles
- Peristaltic pumps reduce backflow
- Dry running is possible without damage occurring