Welcome to PCM Suppliers' portal
PCM builds long-term and balanced relationships with our suppliers, selected according to criteria in terms of performance, expertise and technological innovation. At the same time, PCM supports them in a drive for shared growth, based on continuous improvement at all levels.
Specific information due to COVID-19 crisis
PCM adapts and continues its activity according to customer priorities; health of our employees, customers and suppliers stay our absolute priority: please note following adjustments
- Suppliers / Service providers : any person on PCM sites must comply with sanitary protocol
- Supplier deliveries (drivers) : only opened from 7:30 a.m. to 12 a.m.
Change of address
Please note mailing addresses for following PCM entities are updated as follows :
PCM Manufacturing France S.A.S.
62 rue de la Gare
PCM Europe S.A.S.
276 rue René Moineau
49123 Champtocé sur Loire
Vendors electronic invoicing
In order to participate in the respect of the environment, PCM sets up a solution on e-invoicing.
Starting from March 8th 2022, please send us only your invoices by e-mail only (no scanned printing and only one PDF by e-mail) to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your key contacts remain remain unchanged.
Our purchasing potential
Our purchasing potential for all Group companies includes:
- direct purchases: all the components and services necessary for the production and assembly process of our machines (for further information, please click here or visit our You Tube page)
- indirect purchases: all products and services used in the daily operations of organizations (excluding production processes).
Responsible Purchasing policy
PCM purchasing policy is in line with company core values, and fully consistent with QHSE policy and industrial policy. Beyond an entire requirement in terms of quality , respect for deliveries and competitiveness, it is managed on a long-term, balanced, and profitable basis between the group and its suppliers.
>> For further information on purchasing policy, click here.
PCM has signed Charter “Supplier Relationship & Responsible Procurement” : our concern is to select best vendors & partners to build a sustainable relationship.
PCM conducts business worldwide through strategic subsidiaries closer to its customers and partners.
Purchasing organization is designed to develop synergies between entities, in order to:
- Manage purchasing categories: consolidate needs in accordance with purchasing policy (local or at group level, central or managed by a sourcing engineer)
- Support internal requesters on dedicated tenders and projects and contribute to satisfy PCM customers, in close link with purchasing category strategies.
Working with PCM
Suppliers wishing to collaborate with PCM are invited to contact directly Purchasing departments (click here) by filling out the Request for Information (English version - click here / Chinese version - click here) with all additional documentation; (Non-Disclosure Agreement - click here / Code of Conduct - click here)
We have been selecting and assessing suppliers and sub-contractors performance according to operational criteria (quality, delivery time, costs) as well as their commitment for an increasing performance and their contribution to social development.
Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
Day after day, PCM collaborates and commits with vendors & subcontractors, in line with La Charte Relations fournisseurs et achats responsables et le code_de_deontologie PCM,
PCM gives to its suppliers a mediation cell to assist them: his mission is to ensure all the conditions for a constructive dialog between the SME PCM, in order to find solutions with positive outcomes for both parties.
To contact SME correspondent/internal mediator please write to : email@example.com
General Purchasing Conditions
PCM incorporates social and sustainable development aspects while ensuring fair contractual relations, especially with general purchasing conditions (GPC).
- GPC (for Italian law) : for purchase orders by PCM Group Italia SRL (for the Italian version, click here)
- GPC (for French law) : for purchase orders by PCM Europe S.A.S. / PCM Technologies S.A.S. / PCM Manufacturing France S.A.S. (for the Italian version, click here)
- GPC (for Chinese law) : for purchase orders by PCM Suzhou Co. Ltd. / PCM Trading Co. Ltd.
- GPC (for American law) : for purchase orders by PCM USA Inc.
- GPC (for English law) : for purchase orders by PCM Middle East FZE / PCM Muscat LLC.