Audit of food systems
You would like to know the performance of your food systems and to improve it? You want to know how to optimize your maintenance and productivity costs?
WHAT IS PCM AUDIT?
It is a complete analysis to define all the necessary improvements and to establish the best recommendations for your food systems.
WHY DO I HAVE TO CARRY OUT AN AUDIT ON AGRO-FOOD SYSTEMS?
The operation allows:
- to fully analyze your system
- to have a detailed report and a manufacturer's action plan
- to optimize your overall productivity
- to control your maintenance costs
- to control your stock of spare parts
HOW WORKS AN AUDIT OF A FOOD SYSTEM?
Our PCM audit service includes a full inspection of your facilities (audit with 100 checkpoints) including:
1) a technical analysis of the process, the operation and the parameters of your food systems,
2) a comprehensive study of the sub-assemblies (display, pump,...), the production modes, the washing and the sterilization of your products as well as all the safety mechanisms,
3) a detailed report and an action plan about the operation, the maintenance and the productivity of your systems.
Depending on your needs, PCM offers an upgrade service for electrical systems and PLCs. Click here to find out more about our services.
Contact our experts in food systems by clicking here. Fill out the online form to request a quote.