PCM Ecomoineau™ C progressive cavity pumps
The EcoMoineau™ C is the shortest stainless steel Progressing Cavity Pump in the market. This new Eco designed and compact pump is dedicated for food markets (FDA and European Food regulations compliant materials).
Its revolutionary design combines the legendary performance and the reliability of PCM Progressing Cavity Pump technology with a highly modular, eco-friendly design. The EcoMoineau™ C pump requires less space for installation which reduces costs and facilitates its integration. Furthermore, this new pump is very easy and quick to dismantle.
42% shorter - 57% lighter
Its revolutionary design combines the legendary performance and reliability of PCM Progressing Cavity Pump technology with a highly modular, eco-friendly design. The EcoMoineau™ C pump requires less space for installation which reduces costs and facilitates its integration.
Eco Design pump
10% less power consumption
The EcoMoineau™ C pump is lighter (less raw materials) and uses 10% less power than most Progressing Cavity Pump’s on the market.The energy used to manufacture, transport and operate the EcoMoineau™ C pump is therefore optimized.
Easy and quick dismantling
23% maintenance time saving
The EcoMoineau™ C pump is made with fewer parts compared to competitors models. This new stainless steel pump has a multiple of design features that make installation, operation and servicing easier than ever before.
- Cost effective solution including single bellow mechanical seal (self positioning)
- Shortest and lightest design
Monobloc and bearing construction
- Five sealing solutions available
- Spacer xith improved access to the sealing system
- Rubber deflector: protecting the drive and bearing therefore.
- Maximum flow rate: from 3 l/h to 180 m3/h /from 0.013 to 792.5 US GPM
- Maximum pressure: 16 bar / 232 PSI
- Maximum temperature (in continuous operation): 120°C / 248°F