Lagoa Food Diaphragm Pump
The Lagoa series is designed for metering a wide variety of products in the food and personal care industries.
The Lagoa pump is composed of a membrane connected to a piston which alternating movement successively fills ans empties the pumphead.
- The backward movement of the membrane opens the bottom check valve and allows the entry of fluid, which fills the pumphead.
- The forward movement of the movement closes the bottom check valve, opens the top check valve and expels the dose.
- Foot valves
- Injection rod
- Safety and retention valves
- Pulsation dampers
- "Ready-to-meter" assemblies
- Simple and robust construction
- Reliability of metering
- Adaptable: meters a wide range of fluids
- Simplified maintenance
- Dry running
- Does not cause and is not affected by interferences
- Reduced mechanical and hydraulic shocks
- Maximum flow : 315 l/hr per pumphead
- Adjustable from 10 to 100%
- Maximum pressure: 12 bar
- Maximum temperature: 90°C
- Precision: ± 1%
- Linearity: ± 3%
- Deliverable within 2 to 6 days