Lime dosing systems - PCM Limeskid
Only available for UK market
The Limeskid is the ideal system for the dosing, metering and injection of lime milk.
The Limeskid is designed to be the perfect piece of lime dosing equipment: it is easy to maintain, offers a cost saving alternative to tedious on-site installations and ensures high-quality and safe operations. In addition, this metering skid is mounted on a secure frame and features a variety of options.
Top features include:
- Compact plug and play unit
- Standardized construction
- Reduced integration costs
- Eliminated risk of clogging
The unit is mounted on a frame, with:
- An injection pump as well as a standby pump (Moineau™ or Delasco™)
- Integrated monitoring and safety systems,
- A wide range of options, including pressure switch, flow-meter, pressure gauges
- Control panel, which can be used to manage all items including storing and feeding lime, as well as preparing and injecting lime milk
Find the new Industry catalogue here.
The Limeskid is quick to install, and has a number of great advantages that make it ideal for lime dosing.
- Limeskid is simple to integrate with existing systems
- Continuity of service
- Safe operation
- Flexible operation
- Pressure: 8 bars
- Flowrate: from 20 l/h to 14 m3/h