PDPs for the new energies market
The choice of sustainability
To meet their promises of sustainability, the new energies market must combine environmental responsibility with real-word economics. Industrial processes require pump systems capable of handling a wide range of fluids and solids accurately and reliably, while keeping costs under control.
PCM volumetric pumps, with their wide range of materials and options, perfectly meet these miscellaneous demanding processes. Because they can transfer products without shear and offer resistance to the aggressive chemical and mechanical constraints and have the capability to pump fluids with large solid contents, they are very efficient solutions for biomass treatment, biofuel preparation, flue gas desulfurization or coal water mixtures.
- Materials compatibility
- Cost efficient technology
- High viscosity
Why choose PCM ?
- Polyvalent range of positive displacement pumps
- Wide range of home made elastomers
- After sales services and global presence
- Modular offer of pumps and Plug and Play systems
- Low Life Cycle Costs
- ATEX certified
- Unique enhanced maintenance features
ISO14001 and Eco-Design