PCM EcoMoineau™ MVA FF - MSH sludge progressing cavity pumps
Based upon the PCP Moineau™ technology, the PCM EcoMoineau™ MVA-FF progressing cavity pumps are designed to bring simplicity for transferring and/or dosing the many complex fluids found in a wide range of industrial applications. High viscosity, pasty, sticky, high dry matters content, non-flowing fluids with big chunks or that have a tendency to bridge are found across many industries and often entail challenging conditions.
With a simple yet sturdy/rugged design, PCM EcoMoineau™ MVA-FF series allows you to combine constant productivity and cost-effectiveness even with the most complex fluids.
The MVA-FF series is ideal to handle fluids with high viscosity or low capacity to flow, which require manual feeding or gravity fed pumps.
The MVA-FF (force-feeding) Series is designed to transfer sticky sludges with high viscosity, high dry-matter, a low capacity to flow or a tendency to bridge.
The MSH series is perfect for the transferring of non-sticky fluids with high viscosity or low capacity to flow and requiring manual feeding or gravity fed pumps.
Benefits of PCM EcoMoineau™ MVA FF - MSH cake pumps
- Product integrity
- Constant and pulsation –free flow rate
- Flow directly proportional to the speed
- Easy maintenance
- Valve-less operation
- Enlarged rectangular inlet coupled with an archimede/feeding screw enabling the manual or gravity feeding/loading of the most viscous or non-flowing fluids into the pumping element
- Polymer lubrication and flow management level control available with the MVA FF Series
- Spare parts inventory common to EcoMoineau™ Series
Performances of PCM EcoMoineau™ MVA FF - MSH cake pumps
- Flow rate : from 0.003 to 300 m3/h (including small and big IVA and MVA models)
- Pressure : 24 bar
- Viscosities up to 1.000.000 cPo
- Max solids content : 40%