Compact cast iron progressing cavity pump
The Compact pump is based on the Moineau™ progressing cavity pump principle. The Compact cast iron progressing cavity pump is ideal for small space requirements. Instead of the connecting rod, used on the conventional progressing cavity pumps, the Compact PCP is designed with a floating stator in elastomer without frame. The flexibility of the stator allows the rotor to rotate eccentrically, as the rotor is directly connected to the drive. The pump body is consequently shorter.
In many cases the Compact Series equipped with a frequency inverter can be used as a dosing pump. It is an advantageous replacement for traditional dosing units for viscous, articulate and abrasive products. Its compactness and robustness makes it particularly suitable for integration in machines and systems.
Find the new Industry catalogue here.
Benefits of the Compact cast iron PCP
- Compact size
- Reduced weight
- Dosing pumpwithout pulsations
- Simple and rugged construction in stainless steel
- Low life cycle costs
Performances of the Compact PCP
- Maximum flowrate: 6 m3/h
- Pressure: 10 bars
- Maximal temperature (in continuous operation): 80°c
- Particles size : 8 mm
- Accessories : pressure sensor, dry running protection
- Options : trolley, by-pass and/or safety valve, automatic level, flow rate and pressure controls.