PCM Delasco™ DX series peristaltic pump
Saving water has become paramount in industrial processes. Scarcity and costs trigger the need to convey ever more concentrated fluids. PCM Peristaltic DX series can transfer highly concentrated fluids eliminating the need to add water to enable pumping. This allows for greater water and associated cost savings by minimizing infrastructures and reducing filtration costs. The PCM Delasco™ DX pump, thanks to their different constructions and the variety of their elastomer hoses, cover a wide range of applications requiring versatility and flexibility of use.
By nature peristaltic pumps are easy to maintain thanks to their seal-less construction, and as the only wetted part is the hose. PCM substantially improved the technology with an optimized hose life time, a smart quick release system which eases the hose change and the internal bearing to cut drive related maintenance.To provide robust and durable efficiency, PCM Delasco™ DX has been designed to sustain both internal and external wear factors, whether they are chemical or mechanical.
Find the new Industry catalogue here & PCM Delasco™ DX brochure.
DX Series benefits
One pump for all fluids
- Ideal for abrasive and high solids content slurries (up to 80%), high density, corrosive, shear sensitive, viscous, multiphase, gaseous and crystalizing fluids pumping
Optimised OPEX for tough applications
- Only one wearing part: the hose;
- Easy on-site maintenance and short downtimes thanks to a unique hose quick release allowing hose change in only a few minutes
- Seal-less design: no expensive sealing to replace and no associated seal-water flushing costs
- Low energy requirements thanks to the inherent low running speed
- One pump for all tasks : transfer, dosing, emptying
- High suction lift
- Can run dry without ancillary protection equipment
Disaster / contamination proof technology
- Only one wearing and wetted part : the hose
DX Series performances
- Flowrate : from 44 l/h to 100 m3/h
- Pressure : 15 bar
- Acceptable peak temperature : 110 °c
- Self-priming : 9m CE
- Density higher than 2
- Maximum viscosity : 40 000 cPo