On-site PCP Training
- Classroom training to review theoretical basics, operational procedures and design guidelines to ensure highest level of safety
- Field training by PCM field engineers to support and transmit the best practices for workover operations, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Training content adapted to audience skills and installed technology (PCM Moineau™, PCM Vulcain™, HRPCP)
FOCUS ON TRAINING
Full-scale training covering the following topics:
- PCP Principle and components
- Fluid mechanics & elastomer basics
Installation & pulling out procedures
- Downhole & surface selection
- Elastomer selection
Drivehead description and maintenance
Troubleshooting & failure analysis
Clients increase their knowledge on equipment selection, field optimization and Work-Over operations.
Transfer knowledge to client teams through full-scale trainings.
Different attendees profiles: Work-over operators, mechanics, electrical, completion and production engineers, etc.
Client Typology: National Operating Company
Geographical Area: East Africa
Well type: Vertical
Depleted / low PI