PCM Moineau™ API 676 progressing cavity pump
The PCM Moineau™ A progressing cavity pump is a culmination of our unrivalled industry expertise and our unwavering commitment to provide the best fluid handling solutions.
PCM Moineau™A pumps meet all the standard requirements of API 676 positive displacement pumps, and are available in a range of materials including carbon steel, stainless steel, duplex steel and super duplex steel. The PCM's API 676 pump features a highly modular design that makes installation, operation and service easier in many applications.
PCM Moineau™ A benefits
- Easy to order and delivered fast, they are simple to operate and incredibly reliable
- PCP technology
- High quality, cost-effective construction
- Easy to use in a horizontal or vertical configuration
- Long lasting, proven design
- Large spare parts inventory
API pumps keep all the standard pump features, with additional API options, including:
- Design rules for motor sizing and pressure rating
- ANSI flanges
- API base frame
- Welding book
- API mechanical seal
PCM Moineau HR™ A pumps with Multiphase Hydraulic Regulator
PCM HRPCP (Hydraulically Regulated PCP) technology takes progressing cavity pumps to a new level. Our exclusive and patented system enables you to handle the highest gas void fraction, whilst also benefiting from the existing advantages of PCP technology.
The system functions with Hydraulic Regulators that re-circulate the fluid between the pump's cavities, to control its thermo-hydraulic response. This avoids an excessive build up of heat, which might result in premature failure of the stator.
Codes, standards and verification
- CE marking (EC machinery directive, ATEX...)
- Lloyds, DNV, ABS, Bureau Veritas
PCM Moineau™ A performances
- Maximum flowrate: 55 m3/h / 242 US GPM
- Maximum differential pressure: 24 bar / 350 psi
- Maximum fluid temperature: 130°c / 265 °F
- Minimum fluid temperature: -12°c / 10° F
- Maximum fluid viscosity: 10 000 cP
- Ambient temperature range: -40°c to +55° c / -40° F to +130° F