PCM Moineau™ AV vertical progressing cavity pumps
The PCM Moineau™ AV vertical progressing cavity pump is the ideal solution for upstream and downstream oil & gas applications within onshore and offshore facilities. It combines API standards with our unrivalled industry expertise.
PCM Moineau™ AV vertical API pumps are designed for installation directly into a tank, pit, vessel or drum and offer exceptional opportunities to save space, simplify your system, and minimise associated capital equipment costs.
Installing a PCM Moineau™ AV vertical pump directly into the fluid source eliminates upstream pressure losses, maximising the Net Positive Suction Head (NPSH).
PCM Moineau™ AV vertical PCP Specifications
- Material certification to EN10204 for pressure wetted metallic parts.
- NACE certification for sour service.
- API inspection & testing options; performance, hydrostatic, NPSH, noise and vibration.
- Non-destructive examination.
- API documentation
- Multiple options for a wide variety of applications, including carbon steel, stainless steel, and corrosion resistant alloys.
- Hardwearing chromium plated rotors for low friction and abrasion resistance.
- A range of elastomer stators, formulated by PCM elastomer experts in our state of the art laboratory, and manufactured in house.
PCM Moineau™ AV vertical PCP Options & Accessories
PCM Moineau™ AV pumps are available with a range of options and accessories to fulfil your specific needs:
- Pump length customised to suit the installation
- Flange or plate mounting
- Stator housing for exceptionally corrosive applications
- Coarse inlet filter
- Multi-coat Epoxy paint system for harsh environments
- Cartridge mechanical seals for high performance, reliability and reduced maintenance costs
- API seal plans for optimum seal performance and operator safety
- A range of accessories include over pressure protection devices, instrumentation and variable speed drives
PCM Moineau™ AV vertical PCP Performances
- Maximum flowrate: 108m3/hr (450 Usgpm)
- Maximum differential pressure: 24 bar (350 psi)
- Maximum fluid temperature: 130°C (265°F)
- Minimum fluid temperature: -12°C (10°F)
- Ambient temperature range: -40°C to +55°C / -40°F to +130°F