Delasco™ peristaltic pump technology
PCM Delasco™ peristaltic pumps are the ideal choice to reduce your maintenance costs. We offer hose pumps (DL, DSC, Z, PMA) which are suitable for corrosive, abrasive and fragile products.
Peristaltic pump principle
Peristaltic pumps are a form of positive displacement pump, which can be used for pumping a wide variety of fluids.
The peristaltic principle involves the deformation and compression of a soft elastomer hose to push fluid through the system.
We have a wide range of hose pumps, covering a variety of applications. To offer you flexibility, our selection includes high pressure and low pressure pumps. You can also choose between different flow rates, from 200l/h to 65m3/h.
Benefits of peristaltic technology
- The hose is the only part of the pump which gets worn, resulting in reduced maintenance costs
- Additionally, the lack of valves and seals means less upkeep is needed
- Self-priming design
- The hose can handle corrosive and abrasive products such as slurries and viscous materials
- They can also be used with delicate fluids
- It is also suitable for use with dry matter and solid particles
- Peristaltic pumps reduce backflow
- Dry running is possible without damage occurring