PCM QHSE policy
“Building on our unique expertise, we will continue to grow and make a positive contribution to society by delivering quality projects and products, safely and profitably, while providing an environment of opportunity for our people.”
PCM intends to be acknowledged as a QHSE industry leader in Oil & Gas, Food and Industry sectors providing innovative solutions that set the standards & exceeds our customer’s expectations, with global principles of sustainable development and Quality management.
The core of our business is the satisfaction of our customers, the health and the safety of our employees and the sustainability of the natural environments where we operate. PCM is therefore engaged in a Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental policy in accordance with the internationally recognized management system standards ISO9001, ISO 14001, ISO 50001 and OHSAS 18001.
PCM requires the active commitment to QHSE from all employees and contractors in order to attain excellence in our service to customers.
In order to ensure compliance with our policy, PCM will apply the following in all of our operations worldwide :
- Comply with customer requirements in order to achieve complete customer satisfaction,
- Provide suitable technical and QHSE training to develop our employees,
- Identify and comply with all applicable legal and customer requirements,
- Apply measures to ensure safety and security for all employees working within our facilities, during travel and at customer or PCM controlled sites,
- Implement suitable methods to prevent customer dissatisfaction, environmental pollution, and work related injury or illness,
- Continually improve our performance by applying the principles of total quality management to all of our processes,
- Develop a strong safety culture.
Our ambition is to attain the highest level of quality within the Oil & Gas and Food & Industry markets and for all our products and services.
October, 27th 2014
Chief Executive Officer