PCM Dosymix: inline dynamic mixer
Through the Dosymix™ mixer, PCM provides to the manufacturers the ability to optimize their total cost of production through a inline process opposed to batch process mixing solutions.
The inline mixing comes just before the filling step and offers a considerable flexibility in the production process allowing to:
- remove the mixing tank;
- produce small batches and quickly switch to a different recipe avoiding lose all or part of the mixing tank;
- test new recipes.
Through its design, with two helices in opposite direction, the Dosymix™ inline mixer ensures gentle mixing to preserve the texture and the integrity of ingredients.
- Maximum capacity: 6m3/h
- Hygienic construction : 3A design, facilitated CIP and SIP
- Low internal volume : reduced products losses
- Multiple outputs : precise distribution
- Special screw profiles : uniform mixing, without shearing and without damages
- Fruits mixing
- Pulps and flavors in yogurt
- Flavors, dyes and ingredients in meat emulsion
- Ferments, rennet, brine, flavors or fruits in cheese
- Flavors, pectin in jam
- Herbs, seeds in sauces or vegetables in soups