Inside Sales Engineer - EN - PCM01692
Detail of the offerJOB DESCRIPTION
Applications Engineers provide technical and sales support to customers, potential customers, distributors, direct sales personnel and wherever possible maximizing profitable sales opportunities.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
• Complete understanding of Company’s products, their design, operating principles, construction and applications. Understanding the features, benefits and limits of each product.
• Develop and maintain business relationships with Company’s authorized distribution channels and direct customers as an internal extension of the field sales team.
• Support the Sales regional managers, the distribution network, engineering firms, direct and intercompany customers with technical knowledge, product selections, quotations and documentation.
• Assist in developing new opportunities and relationships with existing and potential OEM and Key Accounts.
• Participate in technical product presentations as required.
• Provide necessary information to assist reporting on quotation, sales and service activities on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
• Participate in the forecasting process.
• Attend and participate in seminars, trade shows and sales meetings as necessary to properly support the company’s business plans.
• Work well in a schedule-based environment
• Knowledge of pumps, pump sizing and process systems
• Ability to prioritize multiple projects
• Thrives in a learning environment and open to new concepts/products
• Possesses strong team/collaborative work ethic
• Enthusiastic, cooperative, and positive demeanor
• Attentive to detail and follow-through
• Professional communication skills; verbal and written
• Proven time management and organization skills
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite
• Experience with CRM Systems- customer relation software
• Work well in time-sensitive environment and can meet deadlines.
• Food & Industry pump or fluid-handling equipment experience.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or related experience
• Demonstrated knowledge of industrial processes
• Current knowledge of rotating equipment principles and operations methodologies
• English language must be native language
• Spanish language skills are an advantage.