Chemskid chemical dosing skid
The Chemskid is a superior chemical dosing skid, designed for the safe measurement of chemical reagents.
This pump skid is a skid unit designed for the safe and effective dosing of chemical reagents. The pump is safely installed within a secure cabinet and features safety systems of the highest quality, allowing you to expertly monitor the dosing process.
Some of the features of our dosing skid include:
- Compact plug and play
- Standardized construction
- Reduced integration costs
- Maximum operator safety, as the unit is splash proof
Pump skid equipment
The pump skid is securely installed in a cabinet, with:
- One or two diaphragm dosing pumps (with or without standby pump)
- Integrated monitoring and safety systems
- A wide range of options, including pressure switch, priming pump, calibration pot, and pressure gauges
This pump skid has a number of advantages which give it an edge in industry.
- Continuity of service
- Safe operation
- Reliable process
- One stop shop
- Low Life Cycle Costs (LCC)
- Simplified maintenance
- Pressure: 12 bars
- Flowrate: from 0.5 l/h to 350 l/h per pumphead
- Speed: 48 and 120 strokes/min
- Accuracy: +/-1%