Static mixer - PCM Dostam
Dostam inline static mixers from PCM offer the perfect solution for industrial food processing, allowing you to create innovative compositions whilst protecting costly ingredients.
We offer inline static mixers in a range of diameters to perfectly fit your system and average capacities. Choose from 5 sizes, from 500 l/h up to 30000 l/h.
Our static mixers are built from the highest quality food-grade materials in order to protect your ingredients. The Dostam is composed of a tube containing helical elements, which are mounted alternatively at 90° degrees. This ensures a uniform mixture of the product, as the pumping action is controlled using a continuous flow rate or synchronised, pulsed flowrates.
Inline static mixer options
It’s possible to customise our mixers in order to best suit your processing needs and assets. Options include:
- Additional tube diameters
- Potential to change the number of elements
- Special seals
- Double casing to maintain temperature
- Other connections including DIN and TRI-CLAMP
PCM’s industrial food mixers deliver a cost effective, safe solution for your operations. Ideal for blending products with similar viscosity and in similar proportions, the Dostam mixer also offers some further advantages:
- Simple construction
- The Dostam is easy to integrate into your industrial food mixing process, as it simply connects to the piping.
- Low internal volume
- Our mixers use smaller volumes, meaning that less product is lost when switching recipes or at the end of a product run. This feature also means that they’re perfect for mixing tasks which require the addition of time-sensitive ingredients.
- No moving parts
- As our mixers contain no moving parts, they require no power requirements and endure no wear and tear.
- Low maintenance costs
- As there are no spare parts to be replaced, our mixers require low maintenance. They’re also easy to clean, as unlike batch mixing, there’s no tank to be cleaned at the end of a production run.