PCM Vulcain™ - Vorteile der Vollmetall-PCP im SAGD-Einsatz gegenüber herkömmlicher ESP
- SAGD method was selected by an international operator to enhance oil recovery of this Canadian field
- 4 PCM All Metal PCPs dedicated to high temperature and 4 High-Temp ESPs were evaluated.
FOCUS ON PRODUCT
PCM Vulcain™ is a patented All Metal artificial lift progressing cavity pump (PCP) capable of pumping extremely hot fluids (350°C/660°F). It has been widely used in various steam assisted recovery processes (SAGD, CSS, Steam Flood), providing all intrinsic PCP benefits (steady & efficient production, flexibility, lower life cycle cost) at high temperature.
- Increase oil recovery and reduce the Steam Oil Ratio (SOR) from 8.4 to 3.9
- More than 1 year run life
- PCM Vulcain ability to pump from 70 to 250 m3/d, and from 125 to 260°C at high efficiency proven with the same pump.
- Performance comparison between All Metal PCP (AMPCP) vs. ESP
- Well conditions:
- 75 000Cpo at 16°C
- Client: Int’l Major
- Location : COLD LAKE ALBERTA
- SAGD (Steam assisted Oil Gravity)